The combination of multi-device, artificial intelligence and cloud computing is driving a new era of intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. The core currency of any business going forward will be the ability to convert data into actionable insights that drives competitive advantage. To stay ahead with these, and to keep up with the increasing speed of business, we need to transform the way we operate through Digital Transformation – as an intelligence-driven operation with embedded data and analytics at our core. The presentation will discuss multiple ongoing epics within Microsoft Global Security, with the vision of leverage a data-enabled platform to rethink risk management, while enriching employee experiences and optimizing operations.
You will get to know Microsoft’s approach to Cyber Security and protecting Microsoft’s customers, with an overview of Botnet Investigations and Malware Infections that were seen in the region.In addition, you will get the opportunity to understand and learn what is the current terrorism landscape in Asia.
– 1645hrs to 1700hrs (Honorary Chairman, ASIS International (Singapore Chapter))
S$20 for ASIS International members
As part of our effort to promote ASIS and recruit new members, every ASIS International member is allowed to invite up to 3 guests (non members) to attend this event for FREE.
The venue is at One Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018989 and to gather at the ground floor lobby for registration
Registration has closed.
1)This field visit is open to ASIS International members and their invited guests only.
2) The host reserves the right to prevent or restrict any members from attending the field visit subject to their internal screening process and company policy. The decision is final and no appeal will be allowed.
3) The host and the organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the field visit due to unforeseen circumstances and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
4) Invoice with instruction to pay online will be issued after we receive your registration..
5) Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
6) ASIS International and local members will need to make payment online by 23 May, 1pm to confirm your attendance. If no payment has been made, your registration will be void and opportunity will be given to members on the waiting list. No appeal will be allowed.
7) Photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes.
8) The member voluntarily assumes and accepts all risk and danger pertaining to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
9) By registering for this event, you consent to allow ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of event planning and security clearance.