ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) is pleased to announce the next field visit to Bricomp Experience Centre on Friday, 19 August 2022.
Our hosts from Bricomp will share with ASIS members, their security technologies, unified security solutions, and integration as well as actual use cases where members can implement them at their premises.
This will be followed by a dinner buffet sponsored by our host, where members can continue to network and interact with each other before calling it a day.
Due to limitations set by the host, all registrants are subject to balloting should there be an oversubscription.
About the Host
Bricomp International is founded in 1997 and is part of the Security Hub Group of Companies. Over the past 25 years, Bricomp has transformed from an equipment eccentric sales to a secured service eccentric solution company. We as a Security Technology Distributor pioneering in physical security & technology are empowering innovation and creativity in deploying Best-In-Class Technologies to meet the Global Security Market needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
Bricomp works closely with our Partners, System Developers, Security Consultants & System Integrators. Our services include providing security equipment, system solutions, consultancy, and education for our partners, consultants, and end-users.
Our network solutions include CCTV surveillance systems, Access Control, Electronic Key Management, IoT devices – Digital Smart Locks, LiDar, Intercom Systems, and Intrusion Detection Systems. These network solutions are scalable, integrable as well as when combine with analytics applications, they transform into smart security harmonizing with companies’ daily operations and optimizing business performance.
Date : Friday, 19 August 2022
Time : 1500 hrs – 1930 hrs
Venue : Bricomp Experience Centre, No.1. Ubi View, #03-03, Focus ONE Building, Singapore 408555.
40 slots available
S$10 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) local paid-up members i.e. including ASIS International annual membership dues
S$20 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) international members
Please register here.
The registration closing date is 2000 hrs, Thursday 4 August 2022.
An email confirmation for the event will be sent out on Friday 5 August 2022.
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is open to only ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) members. Priority will, however; be given to paid-up local chapter members.
- As with any event, there is a limit to attendees that each event can accommodate. Should there be an over-subscription of sign-ups for the event, a ballot will be conducted. This will be facilitated by the Chapter’s secretariat and internal auditors. The final result will be announced after the balloting process is completed, and which decision will be final.
- The host and the organizer reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
- An invoice with instructions to pay online will be issued after confirmation of successful registrants.
- Upon notification, payment shall be made online within 3 days, failing which registration will be void and opportunity will be given to members on the waiting list.
- No appeal will be allowed.
- Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
- Photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes.
- The member voluntarily assumes and accepts all risk and danger pertaining to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- By registering for this event, you consent to allow ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of event planning and security clearance.
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)