This is the final notification for the 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) which will be held at PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road on Friday, 9 December 2022 at 1745hr.
This significant local paid-up chapter members-only event is to give updates on the activities, and achievements of the Singapore Chapter in 2022 and the election of a new Management Committee, and Honorary Internal Auditors. The Chapter Chair will present her report during the AGM.
|Event Draw Sponsor:||Pedro Investigations & Security Services|
|Venue:||PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road|
|Address:||181 Kitchener Rd, Singapore 208533|
|Date:||Friday, 9th December 2022|
|Time:||1715hr – 2030hr|
|1745hr||Commencement of AGM|
|Adoption of AGM 2021 minutes|
|Honorary Chairperson’s Report|
|Financial Report for Year ending 30 September 2022|
|Election of Management Committee (2023 to 2024)|
|Election of Honorary Internal Auditors (2023)|
|1915hr||Presentation by Pedro Investigations & Security Services|
All AGM attendees are invited to stay on for the presentation after the AGM, at the same venue.
* Photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes.
** By registering for this event, you consent to allow ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of event planning and registration.
1. Only Singapore Chapter paid-up Active and Life members in good standing (as of 30 September 2022) are eligible to attend the AGM, including the right to vote at the meeting.
2. A local paid-up member who is absent for valid reason is allowed to vote through proxy. The proxy must be a local paid-up member. The proxy is allowed to vote on behalf of only one absentee member. The absentee member must fill up the proxy form and write in to inform the Honorary Secretary (via email at firstname.lastname@example.org) by 7 December 2022, 2000hr to inform the reason for his/her absence and identity of the local paid-up member whom he/she has authorised to vote on his/her behalf.
3. Any member who wishes to place an item on the agenda of the annual general meeting may do so provided he/she gives notice to the Honorary Secretary (via email) 10 days before the meeting is due to be held, i.e. by 29 November 2022.
(The registration will be closed on 1 December 2022)
In the event is oversubscribed, Honorary Internal Auditors will be called upon to ensure fairness in the balloting. All successful in-person registrants for the event will be informed by 2 December 2022.
Lastly, the documents from the 2021 AGM can be found at these links (refer to email):
– Chapter Constitution (Updated as of November 2021)
– Minutes of AGM 2021
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)