ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) is pleased to announce the next field visit to AXIS Experience Centre on (Tuesday) 28th February, 2023.
In the Axis Experience Center, ASIS members will experience and test network video, access control and audio solutions as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the technologies behind these solutions. They will also have an opportunity to try interactive demos that will help them understand how to benefit from these solutions to familiar challenges like low light, backlighting, reliable detection, bandwidth consumption, and more.
This will be followed by light dinner sponsored by our host, where members can continue to network and interact with each other before calling it a day.
Due to limitations set by the host, all registrants are subject to balloting should there be an oversubscription.
All attendees will be eligible to claim 1 CPE points from this event.
About the Host
Axis enables a smarter and safer world by creating solutions for improving security and business performance. As a network technology company and industry leader, Axis offers solutions in video surveillance, access control, intercom, and audio systems. These are enhanced by intelligent analytics applications and supported by high-quality training
Date : Tuesday, 28th February, 2023
Time : 03:45 PM – late
Venue : AXIS Experience Centre,
#41-01 Suntec Tower 1, 7 Temasek Blvd, Singapore 038987.
03:45 PM : Arrival & registration of participants
04:00 PM: Quick Introduction by AXIS
04:05 PM: Technology trends and used case presentation
04:50 PM: Tour of Axis Experience Centre
06:00 PM : End of tour and light dinner
25 slots available
S$10 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) local paid-up members i.e. including ASIS International annual membership dues
S$20 for ASIS International International members
Please register here.
The registration closing date is 20:00 hrs, 17th February, 2023.An email confirmation and payment link for the event will be sent out on 21st, February, 2023.
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is open to only ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) members. Priority will, however; be given to paid-up local chapter members.
- As with any event, there is a limit to attendees that each event can accommodate. Should there be an over-subscription of sign-ups for the event, a ballot will be conducted. This will be facilitated by the Chapter’s secretariat and internal auditors. The final result will be announced after the balloting process is completed, and which decision will be final.
- The host and the organizer reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
- An invoice with instructions to pay online will be issued after confirmation of successful registrants.
- Upon notification, payment shall be made online within 3 days, failing which registration will be void and opportunity will be given to members on the waiting list.
- No appeal will be allowed.
- Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
- Photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes.
- The member voluntarily assumes and accepts all risk and danger pertaining to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- By registering for this event, you consent to allow ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of event planning and security clearance.