ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) is organizing a field visit to Twitter office on 19 August 2016 (Friday).
Venue: 20th floor, Conference room
Address: Capita Green Building, 138 Market St Singapore 048946
Meeting point: Building Lobby (Do bring along your IC or driving license)
(Hourly parking is available at the building at own cost)
1415hrs – Welcome and Introduction
1420hrs – Presentation on Security Operations and Challenges
1520hrs – Visit Twitter Regional Operations Centre
1600hrs – Q&A | Refreshment & Networking
1645hrs – Closing Speech by Honorary Chairman, ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) and Presentation of Plaque.
1700hrs — End of Session
Terms and Conditions:
1) This field visit is not open to anyone who are not ASIS International and Local Chapter members.
2) The host reserves the right to prevent or restrict any members from attending the field visit subject to their internal screening process and company policy. The decision is final and no appeal will be allowed.
3) The host and the organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the field visit due to unforeseen circumstances and participants will be informed as soon as possible.
4) Invoice with instruction to pay online will be issued after the online registration.
5) Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
6) ASIS International and local members will need to make payment online by 15 August to confirm your attendance. If no payment is made by 15 August, your registration will be void and opportunity will be given to members who are on the waiting list. No appeal will be allowed.
7) Reminder will be sent to the members to attend the field visit after payment has been made.
8) For members who have registered for the field visit but are unable to attend, do inform the organizer one day before the event for logistical / refreshment planning at email@example.com .