ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) is pleased to announce 2017’s first Field Visit to Amazon Singapore.
Amazon is an American MNC that specialises in electronic commerce and cloud computing business. It was founded in 1994, and reportedly one of the largest internet-based retailers in the world. Do join us to understand the physical security operations, compliance and audit model, network and data security and challenges faced by Amazon. Thanks to our generous host, this is a great opportunity to learn and network from one another.
Details are as follows:
Date : Tuesday 29 March 2017
Time : 1400-1700hr
Venue : Amazon Singapore
Address : Amazon Office, L10, Capital Square, 23 Church Street, Singapore 049481
Meeting Point : Ground Floor, Reception Counter of Capital Square Building
(hourly parking is available at Capital Square building at your own expense)
1345 hr – Arrival and Registration
1400 hr – Welcome and Introduction
1415 hr – Presentation on physical security, compliance and audit, network security, data security and incident response
1545 hr – Q&A, Refreshment & Networking
1645 hr – Closing speech by Honorary Chairman, ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)
Presentation of plaque to Amazon representative
1700 hr – End of Field Visit
Only 25 participant slots are available, and fees are as follows:
- S$10 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) members
- S$20 for ASIS International members
Terms and Conditions
- This field visit is open ONLY to ASIS International member with priority given to local chapter members.
- The host reserves the right to restrict any members from attending the field visit, subject to their internal screening process and company policy. Their decision is final and no appeal will be allowed.
- The host and the organizer reserve the right to cancel or postpone the field visit due to unforeseen circumstances, and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
- Invoice with instruction to pay online will be issued after the online registration.
- Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
- All registered members will need to make payment online by 9 Mar 17 to confirm your attendance. If payment is not made by then, your registration will be void and opportunity will be given to other members on the waiting list. No appeal will be allowed.
- A reminder will be sent to members to attend the field visit after payment has been made.
- For members who have registered for the field visit but who are unable to attend, please inform the organiser at least one day before the event for admin/logistics planning, at email@example.com . No refund will be issued at this stage.
Registration is now closed.
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)