ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) will be organizing a full-day educational field visit in Bangkok, Thailand on 20 October 2017 (Friday), the day after ASIS International (Thailand) security seminar in Bangkok.
Date : 20 October 2017 (Friday)
Time : 9.30am to 5.30pm
Place : Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 22, Bangkok
Assembly : Hotel Main Lobby
9.30am Registration and arrival of guests (meet at the hotel main lobby)
10am Introduction to Marriott Group Corporate Security
10.30am Visit to Security and Fire Safety Department of Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park
2pm Visit to Guts Group of Companies, Bangkok
3pm Introduction to Guts Group, and Demonstration of T-baton Tactical Skills by Guts’ Security Officers
· S$40 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) paid-up members.
· S$80 for ASIS International members, or
Terms and Conditions:
1. This field visit is NOT open to non-ASIS Intern
2. The host reserves the right to prevent or restrict any members from attending the field visit subject to their internal screening process and company policy. The decision is final and no appeal will be allowed.
3. The host and the organizer reserve the right to amend, cancel or postpone the field visit due to unforeseen circumstances and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
4. Invoice with instruction to pay online will be issued after the online registration.
5. Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
6. ASIS International and local members will need to make payment online by 16 October 17 to confirm your attendance. If no payment has been made by 16 October 17, your registration will be void. No appeal will be allowed.