The Parliament of the Republic of Singapore and the President jointly make up the legislature of Singapore, which is based on the Westminster system. Parliament is unicameral and is made up of Members of Parliament (MPs) who are elected, as well as Non-constituency Members of Parliament (NCMPs) and Nominated Members of Parliament (NMPs) who are appointed.
Venue: 1 Parliament Place, Singapore 178880.
Hourly parking is available at Parliament House Public Carpark and members to gather at Parliament House Public Entrance (opposite Old Supreme Court)
1510hrs – Arrival and Registration
1530hrs- Guided Tour
1630hrs – Presentation by Parliament House Security
1700hrs – Q&A | Refreshment |Networking
1730hrs – Closing speech by Honorary Chairman, ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) and Presentation of Plaque
There are only 50 slots available for this field visit and the fees are as follows:
S$10 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) 2018 paid-up members
$20 for ASIS International members
*Please note that photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes.
Registration has closed.
1)This field visit is NOT open to non-ASIS International members.
2) The host reserves the right to prevent or restrict any members from attending the field visit subject to their internal screening process and company policy. The decision is final and no appeal will be allowed.
3) The host and the organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the field visit due to unforeseen circumstances and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
4) Invoice with instruction to pay online will be issued after the screening process has been cleared.
5) Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
6) ASIS International and local members will need to make payment online by 4 April, 1pm to confirm your attendance. If no payment has been made, your registration will be void and opportunity will be given to members on the waiting list. No appeal will be allowed.
7) Photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes. Do inform the ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) in writing 3 days before the event if you have any concern.
8) The member voluntarily assumes all risk and danger pertaining to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.