To encourage participation at the upcoming ASIS Thailand Chapter Security Event 2018 in conjunction with the Bangkok Field Visit, ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) is pleased to announce a subsidy of SGD65 for all attendees who are Singapore Chapter 2018 paid-up members. To claim this subsidy, member-attendees will need to submit the following items (in his/her own name):
- printed registration ticket for ASIS Thailand Chapter Security Event (ATC) 2018; and
- copy of airline boarding pass to Bangkok
To recap, thetheme of ATC 2018 is “Security Threats in a Connected Region”, a partnership event by ASIS Thailand Chapter, TAPA and OSAC, for security professionals from around the region.
About ATC 2018:https://asisthailand.org/atc-security-event-2018/
“It is with great pleasure and excitement that we invite you to this second security conference organized by the ASIS Thailand Chapter. The event will allow people from other regional chapters to forge strong relationships with security industry leaders both in Thailand and the region, and the evening event will allow for strong networking opportunities. Apart from receiving ASIS CPE credit points, the conference will allow professionals to better understand the threats of operational risks within the region and appreciate the complexities of emerging threats through the high calibre speakers.” – Mr Aaron Boutiller, Chairman, ASIS International Thailand Chapter
Please register at http://www.asisthailand.org/atc2018 for ATC 2018, and see you soon in Bangkok!
Please allow processing time of 6 to 8 weeks to receive the SGD65 and all supporting documents need to be submitted to email@example.com by 29 Oct 2018 and to include details such as name on the cheque and mailing address.
For members who missed it last year, ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) is organising another field visit in Bangkok on Friday, 19 October 2018. It will be held in conjunction with the ASIS Thailand Security Event 2018 which will be held a day earlier, on 18 October, at Marriott Queens Park, Bangkok.
Details of this field visit are as follows:
0800hr Depart Marriott Queens Park hotel, Bangkok
Presentation outline by Robert Abrams:
Cost per person (covers field visit including land transport and lunch):-
S$50 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) 2018 paid-up members
S$100 for ASIS International members
Registration closing date is 28 September 2018, 2000hr.
Registration has closed for the field visit.
<! --[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
Terms and Conditions:
1) This field visit is open to ASIS International members only.
2) The host reserves the right to prevent or restrict any members from attending the field visit subject to their internal screening process and company policy. The decision is final and no appeal will be allowed.
3) The host and the organizer reserve the right to cancel or postpone the field visit due to unforeseen circumstances and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
4) Invoice with instruction to pay online will be issued after we receive your registration.
5) Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
6) ASIS International and local members will need to make payment online by 4 October, 2000hr to confirm your attendance. If no payment has been made, your registration will be void and opportunity will be given to members on the waiting list. No appeal will be allowed.
7) Photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes.
8) The member voluntarily assumes and accepts all risk and danger pertaining to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
9) By registering for this event, you consent to allow ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of event planning and security clearance.