The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc to global economies and turned the world upside down. With lockdown measures imposed in many countries to flatten the infection curve, business operations everywhere have been severely impacted.
Singapore has not been spared this fallout. As we grapple with our own circuit breaker, questions remain on the challenges lying ahead and whether we are able to return to normalcy after the lockdown. Against this backdrop, ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) is pleased to co-host with Business Continuity Management Institute (BCMI) a webinar for ASIS members.
Details are as follows:
Exiting A Pandemic Lockdown: How to Return to the “New” normal
Dr Goh Moh Heng, President BCMI
What will be covered:
- Business Continuity Plan to accommodate the recovery from Covid-19
- Roles and responsibilities of all staff in moving back to the main worksite(s)
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership during pandemic crisis
- Detailed procedures to be taken in moving back to the main worksite(s)
- Necessary precautionary measures operating at the main worksite(s)
- Back to normal or NEW normal?
Date/Time:Thursday 21 May 2020, 1500-1600hrs
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) Paid-Up members : Complimentary
ASIS International members : Complimentary
To sign up, kindly register at:
The closing date for registration is Tuesday 12 May 2020, 2000 hrs
It will be a value-packed presentation and we look forward to your participation at this webinar!
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is open to only ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) members. Priority will however, be given to paid-up local chapter members.
- The host and the organizer reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
- By registering for this event, you consent to allow ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) and BCMI to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of event planning and security clearance.
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)