Business Continuity Planning Asia (BCP Asia) is organising the Asia Risk & Resilience Conference (ARRC) Online 2020. This year’s conference theme is Ensuring Resiliency & Surviving the Crisis in Asia
The ARRC brand of events is a premier regional networking and knowledge-sharing platform for industry representatives and professionals from around the world to further their knowledge and get to know the trends in Business Continuity, Enterprise Risk Management, Emergency Management, Resiliency and other related areas such as Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery, Terrorism, Cyber-Security and others.
ARRC Online 2020 will have Live webinar sessions with direct interaction between all delegates, speakers and other Risk & Resilience experts.
EARLY BIRD ENDING ON 22 AUGUST 2020
This year’s activities will be split into 3 days with each day having a spotlight on 3 different disciplines:
– Business Continuity in a Prolonged Crisis
– Enterprise Risk Management & Technology’s role in continued Resiliency
– Dealing with Supply Chain Disruptions & Crisis Communication
Click to see Full Agenda here
Join us at Asia’s leading Business Continuity (BC), Emergency Management & Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Conference and Workshops!
5 Reasons to Attend!
– Join the conference & connect with fellow peers from the comfort of your own home!
– Interesting Presentations and sharing from experienced practitioners
– Directly engage speakers and professionals in the same field through direct chats and calls and be able to continue discussions even offline and after the event
– Attend Specialised 2-hour Workshops with highly experienced facilitators to engage and share about scenario planning & strategy development & Cyber-Security in today’s climate (more info to come in upcoming updates)
– Hear about the latest global and regional trends & best practices in Resiliency
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)