We will be partnering with United Women Singapore and would like to call for a speaker based on the following:
– Female professionals in security share their STEM/security professional backgrounds and experiences in security services.
– Versatility of the sector and STEM education (i.e. how and why do people with various backgrounds, both STEM and non-STEM related, achieve career success in security and the type of jobs that they do in the sector).
– Educational topics on cybersecurity, use of science and technology in the protection of assets.
– Each webinar will run for around 60 minutes.
– 20 to 30 minutes of sharing and/or presentation by up to 2 ASIS speakers and a 15 to 20 minutes Q&A session.
– UWS will facilitate the hosting, introduction segment of the session, and the closing of the session.
– UWS will lead on the outreach to schools, the community, and UWS youth members for participation in the webinars.
– UWS will share with ASIS top-line feedback from the participants post-event.
Please indicate your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30 April 2021.
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)