This is the 1st Notification for the 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) which will be held at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore on Friday, 3 December 2021 at 1800hr.
This is a significant local paid-up chapter members-only event, to update on the activities, achievements of the Singapore Chapter in 2021 and election of Honorary Internal Auditors, and proposed amendments to the constitution. The Chapter Chair will present his report during the AGM.
|Event Sponsor :||BluOcean Security|
|Lucky Draw Sponsor:||Prosec|
|Venue:||Mandarin Oriental, Singapore|
|Address:||5 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039797|
|Date:||Friday, 3 December 2021|
|Time:||1730hr – 1930hr|
|1745hr||Commencement of AGM|
|Adoption of AGM 2020 minutes|
|Honorary Chairman’s Report|
|Financial Report for Year ending 30 September 2020|
|Proposed Amendments to Chapter Constitution|
|Election of Honorary Internal Auditors|
|1915hr||Presentation by Bluocean Security|
|2000hr||Presentation by Union of Security Employees (USE) – TBC|
All AGM attendees are invited to stay on for the presentation after the AGM, at the same venue.
* Photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes.
** By registering for this event, you consent to allow ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of event planning and registration.
1. Only Singapore Chapter paid-up Active and Life members in good standing (as of 30 September 2021) are eligible to attend the AGM, including the right to vote at the meeting.
2. A local paid-up member who is absent for valid reason is allowed to vote through proxy. The proxy must be a local paid-up member. The proxy is allowed to vote on behalf of only one absentee member. The absentee member must write in to inform the Honorary Secretary (via email at firstname.lastname@example.org) by 1 December 2021, 2000hr to inform the reason for his/her absence and identity of the local paid-up member whom he/she has authorised to vote on his/her behalf.
3. Any member who wishes to place an item on the agenda of the annual general meeting may do so provided he/she gives notice to the Honorary Secretary (via email) 10 days before the meeting is due to be held, i.e. by 23 November 2021.
4. All successful registrants for the event must be fully vaccinated.
5. The AGM is subject to last-minute changes in accordance with the Safe Management Measures (SMM) regulation.
(The registration will be closed on 25 November 2021)
In lieu of the current SMM, only a maximum of 50 pax is allowed. In the event, if the event is oversubscribed, Honorary Internal Auditors will be called upon to ensure fairness in the balloting. We will also be streaming the AGM and presentation via Zoom, which will be provided at a later date for local paid-up members only. All successful in-person registrants for the event will be informed by 26 November 2021.
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)