ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) is putting together a team to raise funds for the Singapore Cancer Society from 5 to 13 March 2022. We are setting a donation target of $5000 and all the Management Committee members have committed to run a total of 100km. You can involve in this initiative by either pledging a donation or join as a runner to raise funds. To support this initiative, do help to forward this message so that we can meet our fundraising target.
Please donate generously at https://www.scsrelayforlife.sg/participant!D00627CI.
Click on either the blue or red support bar, to cheer for us.
Your monetary donation will be eligible for IRAS tax deduction of 2.5 times the donated amount, if your NRIC / FIN / UEN no. is furnished.
All monetary donations/transactions will be in Singapore Dollars.
If you like to join our team in this run, please refer to the following steps mentioned below.
- Go to https://www.scsrelayforlife.sg/signup.
- Join as a member of an existing team.
- For team code, key in “U0627U”.
- The rest are straightforward – you can insert your own photo and tagline and the target fundraising amount (suggested $30).
- You will receive a link to your personal profile page where you can send to your friends and family members to donate.
- All donations made to individual runners (who register under “U0627U”) will be consolidated under the amount, raised by ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) team.
Entitlements for Runners
Runners who complete the 3 tasks mentioned below, will be given a medal and t-shirt.
1. Celebrate: raise $30 per person.
2. Remember: create a virtual luminaria bag (The organiser will send instructions to you separately via email after the donation is being made).
3. Fight Back: complete the run.
For more information, you may refer to the FAQs here or please write to email@example.com.
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)