ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) is pleased to announce the next field visit to the newly operationalized Mastercard Experience Center in Singapore, on Friday, 8 July 2022.
Our hosts from Mastercard will share with ASIS members, their leading-edge technologies and how Mastercard’s capabilities can create new value for their customers. This will be followed by a site tour of its experience center which opened doors recently. This field visit will provide insights into the latest technologies I.e. data visualizations, VR, and interactive content that are needed to stay at the forefront of trends that impact the way we live, work and do business.
Due to limitations set by the host, all registrants are subject to balloting should there be an oversubscription.
About the Host
Mastercard Inc. (stylized as MasterCard from 1979 to 2016 and Mastercard since 2016) is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri. Throughout the world, its principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the card-issuing banks or credit unions of the purchasers who use the “Mastercard” brand debit, credit, and prepaid cards to make purchases. Mastercard Worldwide has been a publicly-traded company since 2006. Prior to its initial public offering, Mastercard Worldwide was a cooperative owned by the more than 25,000 financial institutions that issue its branded cards.
Date : Friday, 8 July 2022
Time : 1400 hrs – 1630 hrs
Venue : Mastercard Experience Centre, Mastercard Asia Pacific HQ, 3 Fraser St., Level 17, Duo Tower, Singapore 189352
1400 hrs – Arrival at Mastercard Asia Pacific HQ (see address above)
1430 hrs – Kick off by Singapore Chapter Chairperson, Ms. Yong Hwee Fong
– Welcome by SRVP Region 13, Mr. Danny Chan
1440 hrs – Presentation of Mastercard Experience Center
1530 hrs – Plaque Presentation
1540 hrs – Networking (refreshments will be served)
1630 hrs – End
50 slots available
S$10 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) local paid-up members i.e. including ASIS International annual membership dues
S$20 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) international members
Please register here.
The registration closing date is 2000 hrs, Monday 27 June 2022.
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is open to only ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) members. Priority will, however; be given to paid-up local chapter members.
- As with any event, there is a limit to attendees that each event can accommodate. Should there be an over-subscription of sign-ups for the event, a ballot will be conducted. This will be facilitated by the Chapter’s secretariat and internal auditors. The final result will be announced after the balloting process is completed, and which decision will be final.
- The host and the organizer reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
- An invoice with instructions to pay online will be issued after confirmation of successful registrants.
- Upon notification, payment shall be made online within 3 days, failing which registration will be void and opportunity will be given to members on the waiting list.
- No appeal will be allowed.
- Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
- Photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes.
- The member voluntarily assumes and accepts all risk and danger pertaining to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- By registering for this event, you consent to allow ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of event planning and security clearance.
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)